Customer Services Administrator
A great opportunity to join an expanding family run company based in Surrey.
Summary of expectations of the role:
- Responsible for assisting in the running of the Customer Service Team (CST) to ensure a high level of service and timely delivery of orders.
- Liaise between sales, productions and the customer ensuring the communication between all is exact and simple to understand.
- Assist the CST Manager with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Handling incoming orders and ensuring that orders are acknowledged within a 48hr target
- Collation of report for above-giving data on target plus input of orders booked onto report for Sales Director.
- Prepare draft works draft for the Production Director to plan production and then produce an accurate works instruction (WI) for the factory.
- Ensuring the WI adheres to the Q A manual.
- Attend both daily progress meetings and weekly full production work in progress meetings.
- Issuing to customer reports on a weekly basis of the progress of their orders.
- Respond to all e-mails within 24 hours.
- Assisting the Customer service assistant in answering external telephone calls and parcels.
If you are interested in the role and finding out more about the company, email Clair your CV to email@example.com