Reports to: Technical Manager, UK
The role offered is for a mobile Field Technician in the Graphic Arts industry. Duties include performing installations, product demonstrations, training, consultancy and technical support. This is often in collaboration other staff members, including the Helpdesk and Sales teams.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- The installation, training and support of all GMGColor software products.
- Troubleshooting and fault resolution.
- EpsonLFP device servicing & maintenance.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- The position will be mostly field based, working from home and the UK head office.
Specific Job Skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and assessment skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently with customers (via written email, telephone and in person) and should possess good customer service skills.
- Proven understanding of colour management and production processes within the graphics arts sector.
- Extensive experience in the packaging market sector.
- Manage technical duties with little supervision.
- Excellent computer skills and report writing.
- The ability to learn new products and gain a full understanding of the company’s technology.
- The preferred candidate would be educated at least to A level.
- Engineering and/or graphic arts related accomplishments are preferred.
This position demands a self-driven individual with a positive outlook and a clear focus.
- Ability to work both as an individual and team player to complete the company’s targets and goals.
- Well-presented with a professional outlook.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with a broad range of clients, from small and medium enterprises through to corporate organisations.
- An empathic communicator, able to see things from a customer’s point of view but also promote the company’s product strategy.
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel daily within the territory, and on occasion outside the UK.
- Keen for a new experience in a challenging market.
- Able to converse easily and support other members of the Technical, Sales and Administration teams in the company’s goals.
Must have clean or near clean driving licence.
- Must be adept in the use of MS Office applications, with CRM database experience to basic level, Internet and email.
- Must be adept with creative software applications such as Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat Pro and related technology.
- Must be a competent writer of site reports and technical documentation.
A great opportunity has arisen with this progressive and innovative company that listens to its user’s requirements and adapts technology and products to suit.
If you are interested or would like to find out more? please email attached with a CV;