Sales Desk Technician
Due to year-on-year growth, our client, an IT Infrastructure Managed Service Provider, is looking to recruit a Service Desk Technician to join their growing team.
The Service Desk Technician is responsible for handling first level support of service requests in a professional and timely manner. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
- Support for disaster recovery solutions.
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- System documentation maintenance and review in ConnectWise.
Knowledge and skills
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Fast turnaround of customer requests.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Work with the Service Desk Dispatcher to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Escalate service requests that require engineer level support.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur.
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University.
- Enter all work as service tickets in ConnectWise.
- BA/BS, preferably in computer science or a related field.
- MBA/MS preferred but not required.
- 2 years of IT or related experience.
- Working hours are generally 8.30 to 5 pm but flexibility is key depending on customers needs.
- This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate who wants to work in fun working environment with a great opportunity for career progression.
- Full training and support will be given.