This position is within the Spot Rate Department, being responsible for export enquiries and internal sales.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the freight industry but is not necessary if you have previous internal sales experience. The role is very much delivering the best customer service with a sales aspect to the role.
The emphasis is on building and maintaining solid relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Receiving and responding to spot rate enquiries via telephone and email within agreed timescales.
- Negotiating the best possible deals.
- Securing business and maximising profits.
- Responding to customer enquiries in a timely manner.
- Working with a high level of accuracy.
- High level of customer service at all times.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written is essential.
- MS office skills – Word and Excel would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work within a pressurised environment.
- Ideally, our client is looking for someone who is keen sales and customer service person who likes to go the extra mile for their customers.
If you have experience in the Air Freight industry this would be highly desirable.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Commission available after probationary period.