Part qualified or qualified through experience: Why work for Merranti Accounting? Part of a larger group of companies that pride themselves in being dynamic, think different.
Who we are?
- We are cloud based, paper is not our thing.
- Blame is for other company’s; we call it gaining experience.
- Flexibility is just part of life
- Progression is key, as is fast track.
- We love letting technology do the work
- There are no walls, Directors don’t have their own offices. We all work together!
- Break out working areas.
- Excellent offices and easy parking
- Weekly lunchtime social meetings
- And Christmas parties to die for.
We aim to create an environment that people want to come to work.
What is the role.
- Preparing management accounts
- Client management
- Preparing year end statutory accounts
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns for individuals and companies
- Processing monthly payrolls
- Processing VAT returns
- Advanced bookkeeping such as reconciling inter-company transactions
Training will be given where required.
What are we looking for?
– Experience in management accounts and statutory accounts.
– Experience in an accountancy practice preferred but no essential.
– Well organised and efficient
– Positive hands on “can do” attitude
– Enthusiastic and keen to learn
– Full driving license and use of own car required to visit clients
– Confident and flexible
What is the offer:
- £25,000- £32,000 depending on experience
- 28 days Including Bank Holidays, on top of this we close for Christmas.
- Medical Insurance after probation period
- 9.00-5.30 Monday to Friday
- Free and easy parking within office grounds